The Catholic University of America

Housing Eligibility



Approved by: Vice President for Student Life
History: Issued --
  Revised --
Related Policies:  
Additional References: Housing and Residential Services
Responsible Official: Dean of Students, (202)319-5619


I. Policy
Generally, in order to reside in on-campus housing, students must have full-time status with the university. Full-time status is defined as being enrolled in 12 hours of university-approved coursework for undergraduate and law students and nine hours for graduate students. Students whose course load falls below full-time status should petition HRS for permission to remain a residential student. Other exceptions may be granted on a space available basis.