The Catholic University of America

Housing Eligibility Policy

Archived 3/14/14

I.      Policy

Generally, in order to live in on-campus housing, individuals must be University degree-seeking students who have full-time status with the University. University standards for full-time status are outlined in the Academic Announcements publications. A student whose course load falls below full-time status should petition the Office of Housing Services for permission to remain a residential student. Other exceptions may be granted on a space-available basis.